Clarification...
12-22-2021, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
So I mostly do breakdown work. But I myself like to understand how everything works. So I typically read a lot and watch videos to have a deeper understanding of everything.

So this website with all its little tips and tricks of diagnosing beyond what a manual says to do is something I quite enjoy. And many times me being able to explain something to a driver on a problem they are having has saved them tons of money. Just because I can tell them how something should be inspected and approached.

A good example is a guys 871, 6 injectors and all new fuel solenoids a shop put in and it still had a miss. Shop said needs total rebuild. Asked him if they did a fuel injector bubble test he had no idea what it was. Told him to call other shops and ask he did found a shop took it to them had 1 bad fuel injector out of the box. No need for a rebuild problem solved.

This has happened many times 9ver the last 3 years. So through me you have also directly saved many drivers who don't even know you a shi#t ton of money as well.

Thank you from me and them.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Clarification... - Rawze - 06-03-2016,
RE: Clarification... - axe - 06-04-2016,
RE: Clarification... - wildpib - 06-05-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 06-06-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 06-07-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Vin - 06-08-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Rawze - 11-22-2016,
RE: Clarification... - Hedley - 11-23-2016,
RE: Clarification... - david24 - 12-21-2021,
RE: Clarification... - RyanC - 12-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.