Pete/KW front suspension
08-13-2019, (Subject: Pete/KW front suspension ) 
RE: Pete/KW front suspension
-- All I could think of while reading those posts is that whoever was suggesting whole new assemblies and saying they can't find it, etc. should not be doing front suspension work.

Yes, it is the spring(s) sliding sideways in the pin bushing(s) on the front and it has nothing much to do with the back shackles. Sometimes it is on one side (driver or passenger), sometimes it is both sides.

There are spacer kits to fix it .. The spacers look like big washers and take up the side-play in the front pin. It is easy to fix. <-- That is, if you can get all the weight off the front spring assy properly. It can be very dangerous for someone not knowing how to properly get the weight off them because as soon as you remove that front spring hanger/pin to insert the spacers, the whole axle will want to jump back and fold up because the shackles in the back get real wonky once that front is loose.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Andre_The_Giant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete/KW front suspension - Rawze - 08-13-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.