Pete/KW front suspension
08-15-2019, (Subject: Pete/KW front suspension ) 
RE: Pete/KW front suspension
(08-15-2019 )Andre_The_Giant Wrote:  I think the pins are threaded though, internally.

The spacer kit(s) also helps prevent the inner leaf from slipping against the outer leaf?, not 100% sure. - I know I have seen a lot of guys have to install those spacers because of the popping front end problems. It is almost always the front, not the back that causes it.

if the center pin is threaded like in the pic you provided, and its slipping, then it likely needs replacing too, but I doubt it will be successful without spacers, as the hole it threads into may likely be stripped as well. just some thoughts.

I am not trying to say that spacers solve every problem... I just know that I have seen them quite a few times because of front ends having this issue, and it solving them vs more expensive options.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Andre_The_Giant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete/KW front suspension - Rawze - 08-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.