rebuild vs swap decisions
08-18-2019, (Subject: rebuild vs swap decisions ) 
RE: rebuild vs swap decisions
I have a couple thoughts that i have looked into a little bit but lets have some opinions about the following
my fan clutch is out from what i asume using it all the time to get back home recently and being everything will be tore down it would be ovb the time to replace it but i have been wondering
with all the new engergy saving types of parts coming up anybody have any thoughts pros & cons on
electric engine fan ??
fuel savings from it?
ovb dual would be safer to insure if one fails for what ever reason theres still one working .
any good quality kits on the market any one has seen or have experience with?

I also have steer air ride and the constant change in leveling I know screws with some things and have talked with a few others about how my drive line angles are changed and you can feel the differance in the drive ablity in the truck when it gets out of wack
but i also wonder if it is a common issue with the FLEX AIR SUSPENSION on Peterbilts

so is there any experience comments to the benefit over strait leaf spring type .its almost a hassle and they are expensive set up to have done and being I already have it i think i would replace the leafs to bring the quality of the ride and tire where back up cause I am having issues with steer wear CUPPING alot
I know bearings have a roll in that and shocks and that is a for sure replacement parts Im going to be changing

I have some pics i will include but I think im going to start a thread in the in the daily blog going forward with progresses and all .
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: rebuild vs swap decisions - Ironsled - 08-18-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.