Best place to buy Cummins Inline adapter Isite software
06-05-2016, (Subject: Best place to buy Cummins Inline adapter Isite software ) 
Best place to buy Cummins Inline adapter Isite software
I,ve got a 2010 International 8600 with an ISM and would like to buy the plug, software and anything else I need to plug my truck in and red codes and diagnose. Checked on Ebay and I'm not 100% sure which one will work for my truck. I also have a 96 Kenworth with an M11 I'd like to be able to plug in. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is the Chinese stuff ok? If you want to PM and not post on the open forum, that's fine. Thanks
replyreply
RE: Best place to buy Cummins Inline adapter Isite software
Many many drivers buy the Inline 5 kit with version 7.62 software from Chinese Ebay sellers or Aliexpress and have used them for years without problems.
replyreply
RE: Best place to buy Cummins Inline adapter Isite software
bought mine from eBay and it works just fine. No issues with the connectors, cables, or inline 5. Came with Insite 7.62 on a cd that installed with no issues as well. You should be good to go if you order from there as it's probably the cheapest place you'll find it. I ordered from here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Newest-For-...r~&vxp=mtr

No issues with shipping, and provided tracking as well.

User's Signature: 2012 Cascadia ISX15 CM2250
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.