2013 ISX 15 Fault Code 3165
08-25-2019, (Subject: 2013 ISX 15 Fault Code 3165 ) 
RE: 2013 ISX 15 Fault Code 3165
Rawze thank you for your response, see my comments below.
I have a current load on that needs to get to Lubbock (400 miles) and then I'm 320 miles to the house. I have zero issues in doing work myself and would certainly rather NOT be here and rather on my way east toward the house.

One other note worth mentioning. Because I have to idle a lot during my loading due to PTO hydralics at times the REGEN will kick in while I'm in idle mode. If still in the mode when I leave, it will discharge a blueish lookiing smoke for a 1/4 to 1/2 mile as I'm going through the gears then it clears up/out. I never see any smoke any other time. Today after it shut my engine down and I started out from the shoulder building to highway speed, blueish smoke again. Also, my fuel economy was in the toilet during those last 15 miles over here. Perhaps it derated me? Not sure.

If I could feel responsibly[/color] sure I could get it home, I'd go, I just don't know what the best course of action is at this point.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 ISX 15 Fault Code 3165 - kozakvod - 08-25-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.