Ordering Inline 6
08-29-2019, (Subject: Ordering Inline 6 ) 
Ordering Inline 6
Just wondering if someone could double check my link to make sure I'm getting the right one before I click buy?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/INLINE-6-Truck-D....l4275.c10

waterloo sent me an eBay link awhile ago but that link is dead now. I don't need anything to write to the ECM. Mostly just checking codes and trouble shooting problems that I can hopefully fix myself.

I have a 2013 Kenworth ISX 15 2250

Thanks!
replyreply
RE: Ordering Inline 6
Yup. What windows you going to be running? I had issues with windows 10 and the generic adapter. Even said on website windows 7 or lower. Although I missed that until I was trying to use it. Ended up just getting a nexiq myself. Someone with more experience with that adapter could tell you for sure if it’ll work with windows 8 or higher.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Skman
Inline 5+ windows 7 = love :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hammerhead
(08-29-2019 )Vlad Wrote:  Inline 5+ windows 7 = love :)

Amen to that!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vlad , Hammerhead
08-30-2019, (Subject: Ordering Inline 6 ) 
(08-29-2019 )Soulreaver0102 Wrote:  Yup. What windows you going to be running? I had issues with windows 10 and the generic adapter. Even said on website windows 7 or lower. Although I missed that until I was trying to use it. Ended up just getting a nexiq myself. Someone with more experience with that adapter could tell you for sure if it’ll work with windows 8 or higher.

Thanks for the heads up. I've got two laptops....an older one with Vista and the other with windows 7 so one of them should work
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.