X15 datalink adapter
09-19-2019, (Subject: X15 datalink adapter ) 
RE: X15 datalink adapter
The diesel lap place is legit I've bought from them before too, its genuine nexiq stuff they sell an they got quick shipping.
replyreply
09-19-2019, (Subject: X15 datalink adapter ) 
Diesel laptop is a legit place, I just came back from a conference in N.C. where they were doing one of the presentations and got to spend some time talking with the gentlemen that write their software. Very intelligent and knowledgeable people there. I can't confirm that the Nexiq is legit because I've not purchased and verified one but they are a legit business.
replyreply
09-21-2019, (Subject: X15 datalink adapter ) 
Here are some pix Uni.... wanted

They are both from Die...laptops. You can use Bluetooth as well.
The only one issues i had once was the USB cable went bad from regular use after a year or so . Other than that works perfect
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Moose , Andre_The_Giant
those are legit. If you got them for 650 you got a steal they are 1200 in Canada right now.
replyreply
Thanks for the pics definitely seals the deal for me.
replyreply
Snapon got me for $900.00 for the non bluetooth one........ damn

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
Tool truck thief down here wants $1100 for one.... This is good info!
replyreply
09-22-2019, (Subject: X15 datalink adapter ) 
Its always like that. Snap on just want to make more money that's all. Greedy schmucks.
Diese..laptop just sells a lot an is able to pass on the discount . They have good deals on some products. For example if someone is looking to get a loptop and usblink2 adapter they have panasonic toughbook (decent) with adapter bundle for $1050 "SKU 124032-CF31". I am not advertising or anything just want to give some guys choices if they are looking for something like that. Worth getting one if you are owner and looking for laptop . They are durable and build tough. Also if someone have old usblink adapter and wants to be able to connect to those green newer version (newer truck or simply got the elogs upgrade books inline) they make adapter cables for them too for $120 "SKU 402048-DL". I am using one as well instead of old black one. This one is y type 6&9 .
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Andre_The_Giant

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.