Engine codes after Demandate
08-31-2019, (Subject: Engine codes after Demandate ) 
Engine codes after Demandate
./uploads/201908/post_1367_1567270322_7249a4b1e84faab6776682e33c004fb7.jpg

I've noticed out here that most of the new trucks I see that have be demandated have engine codes up like the one I'm driving today....

I believe this is a 2015 pete with a isx, just driving the bosses for a couple days while mines getting toys added. I've noticed more with the detroit dd16 and c15 that they all have engine lights on but I see it with lots of isx as well...

Is this just normal with newer engines or is the local guy out here not so smart and cant figure out how to tune or suppress codes?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
08-31-2019, (Subject: Engine codes after Demandate ) 
RE: Engine codes after Demandate
Should be no codes.

pull a copy of the program out of it and e-mail it to me for an inspection if u like.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
09-02-2019, (Subject: Engine codes after Demandate ) 
should be no codes.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Aleeex , Brock
09-03-2019, (Subject: Engine codes after Demandate ) 
(09-02-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  should be no codes.

Did you happen to see my pm? Let me know if you can
replyreply
Is it still true when you do a demandate on a 2250 and newer you still have to unplug the emissions sensors because something about the ecm trying to relearn everything after doing a demandate?
replyreply
(09-03-2019 )marek4792 Wrote:  Is it still true when you do a demandate on a 2250 and newer you still have to unplug the emissions sensors because something about the ecm trying to relearn everything after doing a demandate?

if your running the africa version yes, otherwise no.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Brock , iceman
Just curious as to how many people are running African program?

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
quite a lot.

Works on its own, but needs light-duty tweaking by one of the top members here based on truck usage, power, make/model truck, etc. to be a 100% fit. There are also newer maps and improvements that are not in the public (free/example use only) version, but it will certainly get a person by in a pinch without worrying about it killing an engine. That is, as long as they keep their boost within recommended bounds and don't go editing on things.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mattman , Brock , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.