rough idle bad milage weak jakes
09-01-2019, (Subject: rough idle bad milage weak jakes ) 
RE: rough idle bad milage weak jakes
(09-01-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-01-2019 )shawnkw Wrote:  2011 cm2250 isx15 symptoms are a really rough idle, bad mileage down to 5.5 from 6.7, and the jakes aren't as strong as they used to be. truck is a day cab local fuel hauler. I idle a lot pumping off but I pump at 900rpm.

I know I need to have the overhead ran. Should I also check the cam as well?

Those descriptions are pretty vague ...

kinda point towards a stuffed up exhaust of intake ... or a clogged up IMAP, or possibly an EGR valve opening too far.

Any check engine lights?

Does it pass a rail leak test?

Injector cut-out tests?

you say you put a re-man DPF on it ... what about the DOC and SCR elements? For all you know, the DOC could be getting face plugged?.

You have an engine that requires software to work on it... Invest in the software and an older windows7 laptop --- learn how to do things yourself.

I got a malfunction indicator lamp that came on about 150 miles ago. I made it back to the yard without any issues. Im going to clean all the sensors tomorrow. Rail leak and injector cut out test I have not done. I will have to buy the software and I am trying to learn as much as I can to fix things myself. thankyou
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.