scr problem
09-02-2019, (Subject: scr problem ) 
scr problem
2016 isx15 2350 ive had problems with my scr using to much def had it check, it was puged prety well. replaced tube and injector.the hole sys thier. dpf was pulled and checked was good
"better than i expected," but my 1st problem its using to much def stacks are white again !!

i have insite 7-not real great with it but learning ,and not comp savy to say.
a deman is not really in my thoughts,but open to
so im thinking my be reprogram or something of sorts??
ive had some work dun at shops im not complt happy with,as most arnt.

we'll start here

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply
RE: scr problem
* NOx sensors are notorious for reading incorrectly and only have an expected lifespan of 250k miles according to all papers I have read on their designs.

* As precous metals depleat in SCR,. DPF, DOC,... it becomes more and more difficult to satisfy the system, and it tends to use more and more DEF.

* If the injector tip is clogged and not spraying properly, or if it has become leaky then it will use more DEF.

* If cross-tubes for the DPF Delta-P are partially clogged, it will throw off the whole system.

Just some things to keep in mind. I am sure there are others.

{warning: the beer is talkin' tonite LOL.} ... holding my third Guinness extra-stout!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: scr problem
(09-02-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  * NOx sensors are notorious for reading incorrectly and only have an expected lifespan of 250k miles according to all papers I have read on their designs.

* As precous metals depleat in SCR,. DPF, DOC,... it becomes more and more difficult to satisfy the system, and it tends to use more and more DEF.

* If the injector tip is clogged and not spraying properly, or if it has become leaky then it will use more DEF.

* If cross-tubes for the DPF Delta-P are partially clogged, it will throw off the whole system.

Just some things to keep in mind. I am sure there are others.

{warning: the beer is talkin' tonite LOL.} ... holding my third Guinness extra-stout!.

ya injector new ,tube is new,lines checked ,
im not sure what steps to take next

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.