Carbon cleaning video on a small engine.
06-08-2016, (Subject: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine. ) 
Carbon cleaning video on a small engine.
I'm going to try and post this video of carbon cleaning. Hopefully it will link.

http://youtu.be/WdT4DPFXIkM

Any comments or opinions about this lawnmower carbon cleaning? Would this be applicable on auto or big truck motors.

The first time the guy cleans it makes a small difference, 2nd time a little more, but the 3rd time and different technique was impressive.

I'm just wondering if those methods could be safe for a ISX.
replyreply
07-02-2016, (Subject: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine. ) 
RE: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine.
Cool! I think I will do this to my small engines around the house. I can only imagine what my riding mower looks like. Thanks for posting this!
replyreply
07-03-2016, (Subject: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine. ) 
I would not do this to any engine I had to make my living with. Too easy to crack a piston.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-03-2016, (Subject: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine. ) 
Lol reminds me of my younger days lol we called it a polish tune up only we used water in a coke bottle and a car engine same procedure, worked great if u car had a miss fouled plugs , steam cleaned them lol that video to me , snake oil lol dont waist u money or time with
replyreply
07-04-2016, (Subject: Carbon cleaning video on a small engine. ) 
(07-03-2016 )RPM1 Wrote:  Lol reminds me of my younger days lol we called it a polish tune up only we used water in a coke bottle and a car engine same procedure, worked great if u car had a miss fouled plugs , steam cleaned them lol that video to me , snake oil lol dont waist u money or time with

Back in the mid 80's, I had a 1977 Nova with a 350 chevy engine in it. it would foul plugs like mad (someone before I purchased it re-built it wrong and aligned all the piston rings). I used to have to pour ATF Dextron into the carburetor to un-foul the cylinders regularly.

It worked good, but eventually the crystals that built up around the rings got it and made it worse.

===

I agree -- there is no miracle liquid cure for anything on an engine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.