New Truck Purchase Any Advise
09-15-2019, (Subject: New Truck Purchase Any Advise ) 
RE: New Truck Purchase Any Advise
I like Lonestar’s advise. The one big problem I’ve had trying to implement this plan is finding a truck with a bad engine. Then finding one that has decent specs. You could look for years and not find it. More than likely you find a decent truck for 40k. You spend another at least 40k ( minimalist over haul per Rawze’s specs. plus a clutch.)on it over the next two years. Then you have a good old truck. It is very hard to make $1200 dollar a month payments plus come up with 40k minimum over the next two years. That scenario comes out to be $2800 a month over the next 2 years. It’s down time plus coming up with wades of cash as breakdowns occur. If buying a use truck you better have a lot of cash to get through the hurdles. If buying a new truck. Better have a good work ethic and have some cash. But mostly need very good paying steady work to make the monthly strokes.

I deleted a bunch of stuff here and started it’s own thread. Not that relevant to this thread. I started “Ab 5” Dosgatos post below reflects this deleted material. Sorry for the deviation in the topic.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JHNDZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck Purchase Any Advise - Magard - 09-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.