New Truck Purchase Any Advise
09-21-2019, (Subject: New Truck Purchase Any Advise ) 
RE: New Truck Purchase Any Advise
(09-15-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  ...
The days of simple maintenance and cruising down the road are long gone. You need to learn diagnostics, be able to read schematics, turn a wrench, have the proper speciality tools and learn how to properly drive the truck for the best fuel mileage and longevity of the motor. My first EPA truck, which I still own, destroyed my marriage and about bankrupted me. I'm not the only one, there are a few of us still here, and more than a few that are no longer in trucking or are driving a company truck for someone else. I would say they are the smart ones.

Good luck and Happy Motoring!

Hey thanks bro, Ive read your comment like 3 times learning each step i should take.
ive decided to go with a private seller its just more risk getting this knight truck. im currently looking at a 13 Pete 386, has a isx cm2250 with a 13spd. ODO has 440xxx but im still going to napa and getting all the tools i need to properly inspect this engine.
Do you know how many hrs of running should be between each regen on these engines.?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck Purchase Any Advise - JHNDZ - 09-21-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.