ABS issue 2008 ProStar
06-13-2016, (Subject: ABS issue 2008 ProStar ) 
RE: ABS issue 2008 ProStar
Well, just got back from the dealer... You will not believe what we found! I had no clue that there is a compass in my truck. On the gage cluster, where the outside air temp reads out, right below that is supposed to read which direction I am headed. It has never worked, so we swapped one of these compass modules out from another truck on the lot and all of the codes went away! Problem is, these modules are not cheap and or easy to come by. A stinking compass module?

Found a compass module, EBay, brand new in the box, $19.99 with fast and free shipping... Beats the hell out of the $364.00 the dealer wanted, and there are none to be had to boot!

Rawze, I hear you on the speed! You want to destroy a truck, come on up here to Detroit and drive the speed limit on some of our roads... LOL! Hell, there are spots up here, expressway, I'm in 7 high riding the shoulder! Ain't no speeding up here, the parts I haul ain't that important.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ABS issue 2008 ProStar - Waterloo - 06-13-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.