Turbo air filter....
09-27-2019, (Subject: Turbo air filter.... ) 
RE: Turbo air filter....
(09-27-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-27-2019 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  Swing and a miss. 110 psi going to that actuator circuit. Well, technically, it gets whatever the truck has for air, it went from zero to 110 as the truck built air back up

Put an adjustable regulator on it. Set it for 90 psi.

One like that?

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
09-27-2019, (Subject: Turbo air filter.... ) 
(09-27-2019 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  
(09-27-2019 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  Swing and a miss. 110 psi going to that actuator circuit. Well, technically, it gets whatever the truck has for air, it went from zero to 110 as the truck built air back up

One like that?

yeah. Merik4792 put one on the supply line to the controller on his truck when he was here visiting and it did a world of good for it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-28-2019, (Subject: Turbo air filter.... ) 
(09-27-2019 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  

One like that?

yeah. Merik4792 put one on the supply line to the controller on his truck when he was here visiting and it did a world of good for it.

Will do. Thanks

replyreply
09-28-2019, (Subject: Turbo air filter.... ) 

Fed regulated shop air to the system. The only leak was that fitting. Added a regulator, cut out the 1/4” line, new 3/8” line to a new fitting.

The trucks been shut off for around 5 minutes and the gauge still hasn’t moved. It’s a little crude but it’ll work for now I think

replyreply
10-31-2019, (Subject: Turbo air filter.... ) 

Picked up my new actuator today. Came with new bolts, clip, cover and o-rings. About $575 CDN money

Gonna try to get it installed this weekend

replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.