Need any info on which motor to buy.
09-25-2019, (Subject: Need any info on which motor to buy. ) 
RE: Need any info on which motor to buy.
(09-25-2019 )SquareOne Wrote:  Tnhwyman, this site and all the information it contains is a recipe for success to any O/O....that is....given they are willing to absorb all the info provided and apply it properly.

- By all accounts, anyone who caught wind at my plan to get a truck and start hauling, said that I was nuts and I'd likely lose my a$$. Hell, read the internet and see just what the consensus is for a new O/O (much less one with ZERO experience with trucking and the likes of). You see, the problem is, so many people's failure stories begin with finger pointing and accusing everyone else of there unfortunate demise. They will give an earful of misery tales and whose to blame without ever once considering themselves as the culprit. I'm certainly not saying they're aren't unfortunate circumstances that we all face which may be out of our control, but how you prepare for it, prior to those circumstances actually manifesting, is a clear indication as to whether or not you will make to the other side on top....or become just another failed statistic.

Like mentioned earlier, I'm a fresh O/O with no experience (I have a heavy equipment mechanic background, but no truck/seat time experience). In fact, I was waiting to complete my CDL road testing and be licensed before going out to meet Rawze.

Point is, you're on the right path already just by being here. The information is readily available and the community here is stellar when it comes to assistance. You will have some criticism to endure, but in the end it's all about making YOU another success story with your business.

*** BTW, that debacle of an engine situation from the thread Rawze suggested is still doing quite well. I'll have to update the progress, but I just checked this quarter's IFTA calculation and so far within the last 22,429mi, it's managed to achieve 9.21mpg. That number has 100% (for me) only been achievable through the assistance and guidance of this site. I have applied tens of thousands of dollars to this truck updating all that it requires in order to stay competitive/profitable. The plus side --- the fuel savings alone (when compared to my original MPG estimate in my business plan) have off-set many of those improvement costs. ***

thanks for all the info my lease is up on this truck in December and looking to buy my own truck.
all the info here I'm trying to soak up and make as good a informed purchase as I can in the next couple months.
replyreply
09-25-2019, (Subject: Need any info on which motor to buy. ) 
RE: Need any info on which motor to buy.
Then you’re already way ahead of the game....good luck to you !! All the info you’re reading can be overwhelming, but will certainly point you towards success
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Tnhwyman

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.