cm870 bad flash
10-08-2019, (Subject: cm870 bad flash ) 
RE: cm870 bad flash
I don't see turbo boost anywhere in the log file but it sounds like there's no point in looking based on what Unilever posted. This was the first ISX turbo that I replaced the nozzle set in so I'm sure I screwed it up. The symptom he described is exactly what it was doing before I replaced the actuator control valve but it needed to be replaced anyway since it was leaking the air down when the engine was off. It had been black smoking before I did the cam/turbo but not nearly as bad, I guess I let that color my thinking. There had been a few instances when the feed pump remained running constantly and even after the engine was shut off. Replaced the relay and driver hasn't mentioned it since. I guess I'm getting a new turbo, all I had in the rebushing and nozzle set was $325 so it's quite a bit cheaper than some other lessons I've learned. Thanks guys you've been great. I'll let you know how the new turbo does.
replyreply
Just a quick thing you didn't mention if you checked. Did you monitor your barometric sensor reading. Make sure it's not jumping all over the place from bad wiring or sensor. Make sure its also reading close to your current altitude from sea level.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(10-08-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Just a quick thing you didn't mention if you checked. Did you monitor your barometric sensor reading. Make sure it's not jumping all over the place from bad wiring or sensor. Make sure its also reading close to your current altitude from sea level.

Both logs show a steady 30 to 29.9
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.