For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
11-12-2019, (Subject: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! ) 
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
(11-12-2019 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(10-10-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Tramec/Sloan 3-in-1 Wrap - 15ft Red & Blue Hose with Powder-Coated MAXXGrips & Sonogrip ABS

Part number 451204

https://tramecsloan.com/products/air-pro...ogrip-abs/

They are supposed to be made in the USA. I like mine, real solid, other than the pig tail curved end that goes to the trailer. Takes some getting used too, not much to grab on to there. For the money though, about the best price I could find. Everyone else was $200+ for the lines, and I still had to buy the glad hands. This was plug and play for $155, could not pass that up... The lines are a quality hose as far as I can tell and the glad hands are solid, really impressed for what I paid. I would purchase again.

Waterloo, how have these been holding up so far for you? On my pretrip yesterday, I noticed some very small splitting at the gladhand connection points, so it's time for me to pull the trigger on a 3in1 setup. I know you only had the air/electric combo for a short while, but do they still appear to be of good quality? How do they feel in the cold weather? Super stiff or decent amount of flexibility?

So far very good, all lines are very flexible in the cold, still well worth the money in my book.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! - Waterloo - 11-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.