For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
12-23-2019, (Subject: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! ) 
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
I use these air lines with my flatbed. $130 for the 15' https://www.myteeproducts.com/mytee-3-in...lines.html

only thing I don't like is the red/blue rubber grips by the glad hands. too soft, they flex too much so when i go to hook/unhook it puts a lot of pressure on the hose at the fitting. I took the old hard plastic grips i got from TA and transplanted them on to this one. I have a 15' line with 2 springs mounted on the single clip. I have a 212" wheelbase and the only problem I ran in to was the wrap is so tight it pulled the electric plug out of the tractor on a very tight turn. but i rarely ever jack it around like that. I also don't have room for a front freight overhang, so if you're running flatbed and load past the nose then you may want a little extra line to wrap loosely around the material.

I get all my flatbed supplies there. the 24/7 free lockbox pickup makes it easy to swing by during a run. probably plenty of imported stuff, but the quality has been very good.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! - JimT - 12-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.