Isx15 cm2250 regen needed
10-10-2019, (Subject: Isx15 cm2250 regen needed ) 
Isx15 cm2250 regen needed
   Hello! I got park regeneration lamp and a lot of check engine lights.
I started do regeneration but truck after 1:45 hours can’t regenerate.
I don’t know what to do, a lot of faults there
replyreply
RE: Isx15 cm2250 regen needed
it called an EGR tune-up...

replace the IMAP sensor, clean the Delta-P sensor on the engine and its feed-pipe. Clean out all the rest of the egr piping and components. Replace the exhaust and egr back-pressure sensors, check for any CAC or other intake air leaks, ensure your air filter is new, ensure there are no exhaust leaks, clean the doser injector behind the turbo, inspect and clean the Delta-P and crossover lines for the DPF can.

If it takes more then 40 minutes to regen after all that, pull the DOC and DPF cans off and take them to stealersh$it and have them baked, de-ashed, and flow-tested. - Take pics of their faces and post them here before cleaning them for some opinions. Inspect the face of the SCR element and DEF doser. Check decomp tube for buildup, and replace the DEF screen filter while your at it.

and by the way .. STOP turning off the switch in the dash that cancels/prevents regens!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Waterloo , rolling18
RE: Isx15 cm2250 regen needed
She is carbon packed... Stop Turning OFF the REGEN, LOL!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.