600 series isx oil leak
10-16-2019, (Subject: 600 series isx oil leak ) 
RE: 600 series isx oil leak
(10-15-2019 )SquareOne Wrote:  ^^ Lmfao
Yes all that is true for sure . They over tightened one so bad it has already split the eye in half . They do not want to.make it right. He said he would replace the Valve cover no problem after I called main corporate guy. I told him I stopped payment on your check now that I'm stranded again and am having it fixed by more competent people. He says he will get lawyers o said you have my.number . I will pay for parts and pay the other mechanic to fix my.truck and I told him since you fixed exactly zero and left me stranded again it's your turn to wait . I can't stay stranded without making a dime. I took it to them for a leak and ended up with a 8000 dollar turbo that nothing. I never once saw any oil around turbo unless it's been blown around from pulling. Come to.fjmd out that turbo they said was bad was replaced not that long ago . Memphis Pete are crooks! Anyone know a good mechanic in kc?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
10-16-2019, (Subject: 600 series isx oil leak ) 
They are all crooks!!

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
10-22-2019, (Subject: 600 series isx oil leak ) 
Well on top of myself and a buddy fixing the Valve cover ( they stripped the pass rear hole) I put it back in the shop for a rear main seal . Front cover is also leaking but that's not the bulk of the oil . So I had 3 separate leaks causing this and peterbilt fixed zero . And still losing money
replyreply
Reset and install a new gasket in that rear structure! May as well throw a new clutch in while you are back there, as the transmission needs to come out. You don’t, 99% odds you will be back in removing that structure when it starts puking oil. Don’t be a victim.
replyreply
some related info...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid27785

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.