AC and different fuse panel
05-26-2020, (Subject: AC and different fuse panel ) 
AC and different fuse panel
Evening!!! Been following your videos for a bit now and I appreciate the advice. I have a 16 pro star with Cummins isx. My ac check light comes on daily now and I have to pull over shut truck off disconnect battery cable wait and tighten it back on and it will work till it decides to throw code again. I ran diag and it came with spn3984 blend door actuator. I opened my dash flipped through settings it works yet every 20/60 mins it faults and blows hot air. Really bad In Florida and Texas. Brand new owner op and it’s sucking. Your videos are good but my fuse panel is a little off compared to others. Wondering if I could get some insight on which or what to do?
replyreply
RE: AC and different fuse panel
My first thought is to replace the fuses, they tarnish a bit and do things like you are describing. Normally replacing the old with new solves the problem. I carry a bag of fuses, the most popular failure in mine is the 30 amp fuse for the AC blower motor. I believe that issue is now fixed in your 2016.

I would also inspect for any cab leaks. On our older ProStars where the roof cap meets the cab, water enters that gap and makes its way down the A pillar on both sides. On the driver side, at the kick panel under the dash, the small panel by your left ankle, behind that is where the Cab Controller is located. That gets wet, all sorts of stupid can happen electronically in the truck. Something to be aware of and inspect periodically. The only fix I know of, and I have done it, is to fill that gap with clear silicone to seal it up.
replyreply
maybe this helps:
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid38327

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-28-2020, (Subject: AC and different fuse panel ) 
Checked fuses all good replaced funny looking ones. Low pressure switches good under dash where big box is at both move when I switch it. Is it possible low Freon could kick my fault on? Currently waiting at TA to get it checked and vacuumed and refilled. Any thoughts on to save me money quick?
replyreply
05-28-2020, (Subject: AC and different fuse panel ) 
I carry one of those cheap a/c pressure gauges from Walmart. When i run in to a/c problems I can hook that up to make sure the charge level looks good. And I can also fill the system with the cheap freon cans from wally world using the same gauge...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.