Insite..
10-16-2019, (Subject: Insite.. ) 
Insite..
Do I have to have insite put on my truck after replacing the dose injector and the turbo? Doing them both at the same time....
replyreply
10-16-2019, (Subject: Insite.. ) 
RE: Insite..
You did not mention what make/model engine or truck. For a 2007 (CM871) or newer ISX ...

for the doser injector, no .. but for the turbo, yes. It needs re-calibrating for a proper install. It is mentioned in this video...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-17-2019, (Subject: Insite.. ) 
I have a 2013 Peterbilt with Cummins isx 3719. It has a low howling sound on the right side and I saw your video about turbos making that noise. And since I have the turbo and dose injector already, I was going to replace both of them.
replyreply
But....the actuator is already on the new turbo. I had a motor blow and I took off the turbo, actuator and doser injector since they were only 4 months old. So I took them off as one big section. Does that matter since I dont have to remove the actuator?
replyreply
It needs calibration because the computer doesn’t know where the position is until in runs open and closed fully then the computer rememberers what position it is in.
replyreply
Gotcha....greatly appreciated chief. Will I be able to drive it to a dealership after I replace it. Or do I need to do it at the same time?
replyreply
I’m not sure. It will probably depend on how far off the new one is from the old one position wise.
replyreply
https://youtu.be/k2j1vnAtbvI ...does she sound ok to you?
replyreply
Get it calibrated. Don’t chicken shi#t your truck over a couple bucks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.