Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
10-16-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
My name is Asen and I own Volvo VNL 2008, Cummins ISX 400 truck. I have bought it second hand with bypass EGR. The truck used to have perfect power initially for the first three months, and then the problem started.I recently checked EGR valve, and it is still bypass. It used to use 6.5 ;7 M/G.Now the problem is that the truck has not enough power to go over hills.In addition, it uses way too much fuel.-4.5 M/G when i am empty. Fourteen different mechanics already worked on the truck, and they couldn't solve the problem. In my opinion, the problem is associated with delayed delivery of the fuel to the cylinders. I have changes many parts ( Inter cooler turbo, turbo and timing actuator, timing sensor, crank shaft sensor, U sensor, boost sensor, back pressure sensor, camshaft, and I have also replaced tested second hand injectors) The fuel pump pressure is perfect; it pumps out , but the truck doesn't have power. I put accelerator to floor but engin not power and working quite.Turbo when I am go to hillup boost and go to 0, then boost and go to 0.
replyreply
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
A bypassed EGR valve or cooler, or both? Sounds like you are cooking the motor, do you have an EGT gauge to see what exhaust temps are? How high will the turbo boost go before it falls back to zero? Sounds more like a programming issue, a piss poor one and now it has, or is damaging the truck mechanically.
replyreply
* Could be an issue in the IFSM that is not an actuator.

* Could be a programming issue.

* Could be a bad ecm itself.

* Could be a sensor reading incorrectly that is not throwing codes, like the altitude senso0r or other.

* Could be slipped cam.

* Could be a turbo or turbo controller problem.

* Could be an air flow or exhaust flow issue.

* could be worn out head/valve seat(s) causing lower then normal compression.

-- here is someone else who has had similar issues ... read through the entire thread as it unfolds...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...4#pid43684

Could be something really stupid like exhaust restriction...
Has anyone bothered to disconnect the exhaust piping off the back of the turbo and take it for a spin to see if the power comes back?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-17-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
The gas temperature settled before. I've had this problem not showing anything. The tube behind the turbo hurrame it without a change. I changed another computer without change. The turbo filled to the first feature of the appliance when I'm going Hill Up and falls to zero. After each Tune Up the engine is working on bad. Please target me to a good mechanic.
replyreply
I read all the articles you recommend to me. Use exactly for my problem. the conclusion I made was that only Mr. Rawze and Mr. Hagg can help me. Please contact them, appointments with them and if they have the opportunity to help. Thanks!
replyreply
Haggai Automotive And Diesel Repair

https://www.yelp.com/biz/haggai-automoti...lp-android

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
11-03-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
Thank you Mr Hagg for appointments on 11/07/2019.
replyreply
11-07-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
so, i was at this repair shop cleaned the dpf filter, programmed . Now is better. Thank you.
replyreply
11-07-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
So what did mr hagg shop say?

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.