Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
11-10-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
(11-09-2019 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(11-09-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  It seems like many problems have been created by this fellow’s inability to communicate effectively with Rawze, MR Hagg, and other shops/mechanics. Not to be the dick here, but being able to speak and read the English language “IS” a qualification for holding a CDL license in America. Just saying....
In some states you have big chance just buy it.

You are absolutely right. But as you read the previous articles, you see that they understood me what I meant. I struggle and learn. I took the CDL with a regular course and exam without a translator orally and in writing. Yes, it's a problem for me that I can't speak perfectly, but that doesn't stop me from learning.
replyreply
11-11-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
If you are able bring a loaded trailer so that we can test it with a computer to see live data under a load... WHat is boost reading now?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
11-12-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
Very nice. Boost is 38 I hope to come to you for more time and you try to correct the mess of two years that I went to the wrong repair shop.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , tree98

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.