Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
11-08-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
(11-08-2019 )Asibasi Wrote:  For them engine work good. But still not power and spending 4.5 g/m when I am loaded.

So i don't want to offend you but maybe it is the way you are driving the truck when its loaded? i have had to adjust the way i drive my truck when uni fixed my tune. it took a little time to fix the old habit.

Also i'm still knew to this forum, maybe it takes some time for the computer to readjust it self to the new tune and new driving habits.

Asibasi where are you from my friend?.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
(11-08-2019 )Asibasi Wrote:  For them engine work good. But still not power and spending 4.5 g/m when I am loaded.
If you use dashboard fuel meter it could be way off. To have accurate numbers need to set tire size and wearing distance. Bet it was never done.
replyreply
(11-08-2019 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Interesting reading this he posted it wasn't fix yesterday but just left today to try it out... I test drove truck and it was night and day difference to me. I had asked him that night to hook to his trailer test drive it and let me know as he says it only under a load when he has issues.So it would be today before he can get a load....
dear Mr Hagg, in spite of my poor English, I want to tell you that you are an extremely honest and considerate person, as well as the whole team that works for you. Accept my apologies if you have felt offended or resentful. i am writing to you through google translator. I didn't say anything bad about you. and I will always be impressed by my visit to the workshop .. I will send you photos or a video from the board of several loads that I will do to be sure. I don't know why you are arguing. I just told you that after every tune up, the engine is getting worse it makes sense to think the problem is there. I explained to you that there may be a delay in injecting the fuel mixture into the cylinders or not having enough exhaust gas or a engine brake to open the valves permanently and not have compression. i will send a video to the phone i have if it is not landline or email. accept my apologies and hope you do not have bad feelings for me. I will surely come again,. if you don't mind, of course. Best regards.
replyreply
11-09-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
(11-08-2019 )Asibasi Wrote:  
(11-08-2019 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Interesting reading this he posted it wasn't fix yesterday but just left today to try it out... I test drove truck and it was night and day difference to me. I had asked him that night to hook to his trailer test drive it and let me know as he says it only under a load when he has issues.So it would be today before he can get a load....
dear Mr Hagg, in spite of my poor English, I want to tell you that you are an extremely honest and considerate person, as well as the whole team that works for you. Accept my apologies if you have felt offended or resentful. i am writing to you through google translator. I didn't say anything bad about you. and I will always be impressed by my visit to the workshop .. I will send you photos or a video from the board of several loads that I will do to be sure. I don't know why you are arguing. I just told you that after every tune up, the engine is getting worse it makes sense to think the problem is there. I explained to you that there may be a delay in injecting the fuel mixture into the cylinders or not having enough exhaust gas or a engine brake to open the valves permanently and not have compression. i will send a video to the phone i have if it is not landline or email. accept my apologies and hope you do not have bad feelings for me. I will surely come again,. if you don't mind, of course. Best regards.

My best guess, is that every tune up you foolishly paid for made the motor worse, at least that is what I am gathering, until you arrived at Mr Hagg's shop.

Mr Hagg, he is the guy that actually KNOWS how to properly tune a truck. Language barrier or not, you have been fed so much BS, that "delay in injecting the fuel mixture" nonsense, that you are now conflating a properly running motor with the nonsense you have been told, and now believe.

What Mr Hagg does, has been well tested in the real world for YEARS, he installed the same programming everyone else receives other than the correct CPL for your particular truck along with maybe a small tweak or two, but nothing that anyone else would not require. This is not rocket science, this is mechanics.

You are butt hurt, time to wake up and smell the coffee and suck it up, like many of us here have had to do, including myself.

Just my .02
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
It seems like many problems have been created by this fellow’s inability to communicate effectively with Rawze, MR Hagg, and other shops/mechanics. Not to be the dick here, but being able to speak and read the English language “IS” a qualification for holding a CDL license in America. Just saying....

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
(11-09-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  It seems like many problems have been created by this fellows inability to communicate effectively with Rawze, MR Hagg, and other shops/mechanics. Not to be the dick here, but being able to speak and read the English language “IS” a qualification for holding a CDL license in America. Just saying....

I strongly disagree with translators being used in DOT court

One guy, that I witnessed, had to have a Hindi translator. In trying to explain the situation he roughly said “the brake problem was acting up because of the airbags”

That doesn’t even make sense. He then said “the mechanic fixed the brake problem with a new light”

Ok. So....not only do you not speak English well, you’re telling us a light fixed a brake problem caused by an airbag??

That was at a TA in Iowa, the scale in Ontario red lighted him because all FOUR airbags on the trailer weren’t inflated. A mechanic came out and fixed the levelling valve issue on the trailer.

Doesn’t that make you feel nice and safe?

Oh and something about him running team, yet not being in the sleeper when the truck was getting fixed the first time, didn’t help matters

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
(11-09-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  It seems like many problems have been created by this fellow’s inability to communicate effectively with Rawze, MR Hagg, and other shops/mechanics. Not to be the dick here, but being able to speak and read the English language “IS” a qualification for holding a CDL license in America. Just saying....
In some states you have big chance just buy it.
replyreply
I'm going to guess the guy read a article where Bruce from PP talked about retarding timing mid mapping like that, he had a whole explanation as to why he suggested doing it an all. I cant remember where I read It or the details unfortunately.

I am not saying its right, but I'm saying that someone who doesnt really understand tuning very well could easily take it as gospel.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
11-10-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
(11-09-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(11-08-2019 )Asibasi Wrote:  

My best guess, is that every tune up you foolishly paid for made the motor worse, at least that is what I am gathering, until you arrived at Mr Hagg's shop.

Mr Hagg, he is the guy that actually KNOWS how to properly tune a truck. Language barrier or not, you have been fed so much BS, that "delay in injecting the fuel mixture" nonsense, that you are now conflating a properly running motor with the nonsense you have been told, and now believe.

What Mr Hagg does, has been well tested in the real world for YEARS, he installed the same programming everyone else receives other than the correct CPL for your particular truck along with maybe a small tweak or two, but nothing that anyone else would not require. This is not rocket science, this is mechanics.

You are butt hurt, time to wake up and smell the coffee and suck it up, like many of us here have had to do, including myself.

Just my .02
I agree with you. When you have been misled many times and meet an honest person, you remain in doubt. Please understand. I didn't say anything bad about Mr. Hagg. And I'm going along the path you too have taken until you reach the right place.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.