Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
11-08-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
(11-07-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  So what did mr hagg shop say?

this truck has a CM871...

Hag told me this guys truck, the cans in the exhaust were blocked up from not being done properly + bad de-mandate programming that was so bad, the injection timing was something like negative -10 degree range mid way up the mappings. Truck had almost no boost pressure at all because of bad program, bad injection timing settings, and a badly blocked-up exhaust.

Something about this guy also weirdly insisting that he wants the timing be set so far retarded into the ridiculous zone to make the engine sound some certain way or something. seemed to be hell bent on this for some odd reason (lack of proper knowledge maybe sounds like to me). Started to argue with hag when a decent program was put back in, said it did not sound the same. Hag said engine sounded bad when it arrived (labouring on itself), and now sounds normal (when good maps and programming were put back in),.. but this guy has a screw loose or something if he thinks that his engine was supposed to sound the way it did before fixing it.

He also said this guy has trouble with english, maybe they mis-understood each other? -- keep complaining that everyone lie to him at other shops and want to rip him off like it is some kind of world conspiracy or something against him. He also was arguing that engine did not sound right unless it had some kind of ridiculous negative timing numbers in the maps or some other garbage nonsense.

Last I heard, when test driven, his truck is running normal now, good boost, corrected program, massive exhaust restrictions and someone screwing heavily with injection timing ( a bad Program), etc.etc... seemed to be the bulk of his issues when he had arrived.

i think hag even told the guy to go run the truck and pay later if he felt so much like everyone was trying to be out to get him.

Maybe hag can elaborate better on this, i got the short version over the phone by a couple different people when i asked.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , TruckDoctor , Brock

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo - Rawze - 11-08-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.