Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
11-08-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
(11-08-2019 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Interesting reading this he posted it wasn't fix yesterday but just left today to try it out... I test drove truck and it was night and day difference to me. I had asked him that night to hook to his trailer test drive it and let me know as he says it only under a load when he has issues.So it would be today before he can get a load....
dear Mr Hagg, in spite of my poor English, I want to tell you that you are an extremely honest and considerate person, as well as the whole team that works for you. Accept my apologies if you have felt offended or resentful. i am writing to you through google translator. I didn't say anything bad about you. and I will always be impressed by my visit to the workshop .. I will send you photos or a video from the board of several loads that I will do to be sure. I don't know why you are arguing. I just told you that after every tune up, the engine is getting worse it makes sense to think the problem is there. I explained to you that there may be a delay in injecting the fuel mixture into the cylinders or not having enough exhaust gas or a engine brake to open the valves permanently and not have compression. i will send a video to the phone i have if it is not landline or email. accept my apologies and hope you do not have bad feelings for me. I will surely come again,. if you don't mind, of course. Best regards.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo - Asibasi - 11-08-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.