Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
11-09-2019, (Subject: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo ) 
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo
(11-09-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  It seems like many problems have been created by this fellows inability to communicate effectively with Rawze, MR Hagg, and other shops/mechanics. Not to be the dick here, but being able to speak and read the English language “IS” a qualification for holding a CDL license in America. Just saying....

I strongly disagree with translators being used in DOT court

One guy, that I witnessed, had to have a Hindi translator. In trying to explain the situation he roughly said “the brake problem was acting up because of the airbags”

That doesn’t even make sense. He then said “the mechanic fixed the brake problem with a new light”

Ok. So....not only do you not speak English well, you’re telling us a light fixed a brake problem caused by an airbag??

That was at a TA in Iowa, the scale in Ontario red lighted him because all FOUR airbags on the trailer weren’t inflated. A mechanic came out and fixed the levelling valve issue on the trailer.

Doesn’t that make you feel nice and safe?

Oh and something about him running team, yet not being in the sleeper when the truck was getting fixed the first time, didn’t help matters

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss power, slow accelerating, turbo - DDlighttruck - 11-09-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.