No wiring diagram
10-24-2019, (Subject: No wiring diagram ) 
RE: No wiring diagram
On the LH side of the frame rail at the rear is a junction box for all the light wiring.

Would I be smart to install a similar one on the RH frame rail just for chicken lights? It would cut down on clutter in the main junction box.

Then the other thing I was wondering is if I should make more runs with insulated two tire, so I could split up each side of the truck. Still pulling power from the same circuit, but that way I could isolate problems faster. The way it is now the chicken lights are one big circle circuit, with weatherpack connectors at each junction. So it’s nice to be able to unplug a section and work your way down the line to diagnose.

I guess you could run a jumper inside the junction box, so have power coming in, jumper over to one terminal for RH of the truck and jumper to a terminal for LH side of the truck....?

The skirt light circuit has a 20 amp breaker in it, you’d think that would be lots for 100-150 LED lights?

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-18-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-25-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - DDlighttruck - 10-24-2019
RE: No wiring diagram - DVT873 - 10-30-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.