No wiring diagram
10-30-2019, (Subject: No wiring diagram ) 
RE: No wiring diagram
What's last 8 of your VIN or the build date. I took a look at your wiring when you posted. Couldn't find much on the panel lights either. But the next manual had a little. NAV diagrams are usually decent but can be a little sketchy especially on low volume options.

I had an issue this summer with the high speed blower circuit. Circuit breaker, the type that has a little plastic piece that is supposes to pop out and keep the circuit open very hot. It was the breaker style you see in most
ProStars. It was burn your fingers hot. It was also cycling on it own and WAS NOT an auto reset. It made a clicking sound exactly like a relay.The plastic piece was not popping out. The bimetallic? Metal inside was opening and closing the circuit. Checked amp draw with a clamp on meter. Don't quote me but I think it was about 19 amps. Put a new breaker in and draw dropped to about 13. Better but still warm. Unpinned the two terminals from the block. One showed just a hint of scorch right at the end of the insulation. No signs of corrosion, not even any varnish. Didn't have new terminals with me so I re crimped the ends and squeezed the bodies just a touch. Back together and draw was down to about 9 and not heating up. Never saw that before. I have seen a bulb/filament problem Rawze mentioned. Unplug one bulb at a time?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DDlighttruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-18-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - Rawze - 10-25-2019,
RE: No wiring diagram - DVT873 - 10-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.