Isx wont stay running
10-18-2019, (Subject: Isx wont stay running ) 
Isx wont stay running
Have 2006 9900i with isx parked at night then next morning it wouldnt start gave some starter fluid started but idled very rough then dies thought mayber it ran outta fuel changed fuel filters but still wont stay running little bit white smoke when it does start any ideas why?
replyreply
10-18-2019, (Subject: Isx wont stay running ) 
RE: Isx wont stay running
could be a lot of things including the turbo stuck at 100% closed.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-19-2019, (Subject: Isx wont stay running ) 
Any codes?
replyreply
Could also be the lift pump - Is it wet on the outside with fuel and does it change pitch when it's running and you grab it?
replyreply
Has code 128 fo1 pid 094 a
replyreply
10-20-2019, (Subject: Isx wont stay running ) 
Its a low fuel pressure code. Since you changed the fuel filters, the next thing you'll have to check is the mechanical fuel pump, lift pump, and if there is any restrictions or air sucking into the fuel system.
replyreply
If you have a Davco unit, check those o rings...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
(10-20-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Its a low fuel pressure code. Since you changed the fuel filters, the next thing you'll have to check is the mechanical fuel pump, lift pump, and if there is any restrictions or air sucking into the fuel system.
I had my truck in a shop last winter, while I was there I borrowed a drain pan and changed my Davco filter. Truck wouldn’t start after that. They put an electric lift pump on it in the morning, fired right up.

I spend way too much time staring at my Davco and worrying about filter life and fuel quality

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
if truck wouldnt start because electric pump died it tends to send shrapnel to the gear pump so gear pump might have finaly pumped its final pumping

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.