A26
10-21-2019, (Subject: A26 ) 
A26
Figure slim to none chance since International is no help, but thought would take a swing.

have a New A26 Engine(Customer truck) just wanted to clarify no way i would by the Maxforce 2 lol

But serviced and cannot get it to start - Will not take prime have pumped the hand timer till blue in the face

anyone have any knowledge of them?
replyreply
RE: A26
Not sure about other brands but for a red engine ...

whenever I have someone over here and we work on their fuel system or do an inframe and everything is dry, I pressurize the fuel tanks by blocking bleeder tube off on passenger side with vice grip and put pressure 15 psi into the drivers side bleeder tube.

I will then bleed the lines that were apart, or at the compucheck fittings if there are any. - truck always fires right up.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Smooth
I had a paccar engine that did that.... tried what rawze is describing but it still wouldn't prime up. Ended up going to harbor freight and grabbing there air vacuum brake bleeder and opened a port past the primer and sucked for a couple of minutes until fuel was coming through. Then the hand primer worked once fuel was there. Dry it didnt do anything.
replyreply
Who is either in Francisco's YouTube videos or someone else is that replacing fuel filters unlike a dd15 you replace one then start the engine run it for a minute shut it down and then replace the other to prevent air locking

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.