What would you have done differently??
10-24-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
(10-24-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Oofffa, is that x chain on DDlighttrucks Can just straight hooked to a pocket. Someone has more $$ than brains. Cause it ain't cheap or safe to have to replace em when they tear right outta there. Also, if your X chains are touching where they cross, you'll need to put padding in there. That one's in the FMCSA hand book. Chains cannot be crossed without padding between them.

I like this thread. Hopefully we can keep it going. Maybe there won't be a manual but there can at least be this thread??...
Out of curiosity, why would I rip out the stake pockets? I’ve certainly seen my fair share of ripped/torn/crushed stake pockets....but not from anything I’ve done to cause that. I’ve shook my head quite a bit over other drivers abuse.

Yes, I did read your earlier comments about chains and stake pockets being a no-no. I’m just saying it’s never been an issue for me.

Which reg states that crossed chains can’t touch? I’d like to read that. Thanks

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - DDlighttruck - 10-24-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.