What would you have done differently??
10-25-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
There was a angering funny story to go with that picture of the tipped container, i was getting ready too type it an got busy an just hit reply i didn't think it was gonna auto attach.

i shoulda got more pictures too tell more of the story.

So i pick that thing up they load it with a crain like you'd expect, im basic done chaining it down an buddy starts talking me about where im taking it an how he thinks they use a crane too lift it off then he goes nah I'm they pull it off the back. Which is when i go im sorry what which is it cause of there pulling it off the back ypu can take it off now i aint doing it. Too where he back tracks too no no im 100% positive they lift it off dont worry don't worry man.

So ya i get too the place not a crane or or container lift truck in sight an im dreading whats about too happen. Buddy tells me too pull around too the side street an we'll pull it off, so he backs up the old landoll to the back of my trailer hooks up to the container and the pull beings an my blood pressure begins too skyrocket as im watching this thing inch back with curly shavings of aluminum being carved outta my deck. So im watching all this an i see it start too go sideways i flag buddy down i tell him he strugs an just keeps going tell the container is just about too fall off he stops to go get his big forklift to try an lift it back straight. It was at this point that his screwing around he manged too knock it off the side of the trailer thankfully that lamp pole was there cause its the only thing keeping the container from flipping. Buddy is starting too lose his shi#t he runs too get another forklift a warehouse forklift that he drivers up over the curb into the grass too lift the other side or the container an it aint strong too lift it an proceeds to get it stuck, so now he's back too his big forklift thats on the wrong side too do much good. Mean while im pacing back an forth silently raging an burning up my thumb tips texting dispatch too get ready im gonna want some cash for repairs, when buddy starts yelling at me waving his arms in the air what the f$%k man f$%k man why arnt you helping me jesus christ like f$%k....and thats when i let loose alot more swearing an yelling what the f$%k do you want me too do lift it back up myself were past the point of me helping this is your problem now get it the f$%k off my trailer. In the end i ended up telling him too hold it best he could with the forklift an i just drove out from under it, at which his mini loader forklift was rear wheels in the air caise it sure wasnt made for that job. An i tore off outta there with my battle scared trailer That was the last contain i hauled after that load i said f$%k that it aint worth it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - ynot - 10-25-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.