What would you have done differently??
10-26-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
So East trailers rate the single side of the pocket but not the rub rail. My Reitnouer trailer rates the whole pocket and also rates the rub rail. I guess it goes to show that you need to know your equipment. Don't just assume every trailer is the same. This exactly why the industry is confused all the time. Everything you run in to is different. Nothing is uniform to quickly know what to use, how to use and if its in good condition or not. It's a constant learning and questioning game.

Did those Tag or Pup axles ride alright using straps? Things with pneumatic wheels are ranked up there with the things that suck to haul. They bounce and the tire pressures change with temp changes. I've broke a chain or 2 when hauling wheeled Cummins generators out to Minnesota. I often let air out of the tires to secure them better.

Also Nostalgic, your the 1st guy I've seen ever use those portable pocket winches. I think I still have 3 or 4 laying around. I bought them and never found a need to use them they now just take up space in the shop.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - Chamberpains - 10-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.