What would you have done differently??
10-26-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
Ive got a few pocket winches i use from time too time on the top deck since i only have 3 winches up there, but mostly i use them on the back of the trailer since with the sliding spread there's only 2 winches back there. Personally im not a fan of them i find them a PIA an woukd rather use ratchets instead but the pocket winches do come in handy on occasion.

Here's a closer pic of on in the wild is anyone is curious

Its true what chamberpains is saying about know you equipment. Here the loads rating an how they apply for my trailer a rietnouer, im sire everybody is close too the same with little differences here an there. An this info im about too share for some reason seems too be top secret for some reason rietnouer doesnt share it easily i had too poke my sales man a few times after asking how the tag on the trailer with the rating on the trailer brakes down. One thing too note is even though they have a rating for everything they also say check your local laws cause some of these could be useless too ya.

No idea where the other configurations are this is all i managed to wrestle from his cold saleman'y hands lol
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - ynot - 10-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.