What would you have done differently??
11-11-2019, (Subject: What would you have done differently?? ) 
RE: What would you have done differently??
So last week i need to be home on the weekend an i pretty much ate it. $900 2000ish miles, it was my old nemesis styrofoam. I unfortunately learn something new every time i haul this stuff an i post this for someone too learn from.

So for anyone thats hauled this stuff you know you cant tighten it down, so its basicly just sitting on the deck. So from past experiences ive got the back X strapped an the rest strapped like you should with the cardboard edge protectors. So heres how it looked when i left

The tall stack i was told the made out of 2 smaller stacks an didnt think ya more on that to come.

So a couple hours down the road i stop too check the load an that top section of the tall stack is trying to walk away, so i threw i strap over it front to back too try an stop it from going backwords

Figuring i was good too go i took off for a couple more hours an ill be damn that stack ate its wheaty's cause wasnt he trying too walk away again FFS.

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done differently?? - ynot - 11-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.