New truck
10-24-2019, (Subject: New truck ) 
RE: New truck
Well for an otr truck it has lost efficiency then will be lucky to feather 6mpg most likely. The tuning could still be s*** because they could have the fueling timing set bad along with the fuel tables on how much fuel it puts in at certain times

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
10-25-2019, (Subject: New truck ) 
(10-25-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  Oil has been sampled regularly. VGT was replaced with a Borg Warner...70mm I believe.

You might as well go watch a bunch of flat earth videos too,.. would suite you just fine with that attitude.

If you believe for one second that what you have done is ok for that engine then your being completely blind about it!!!

The people here are genuinely trying to help you here.

If someone were to sit down with you and show you line for line what they had done to your programming, you would be shaking in your boots in dismay at how many thousands you were ripped off for and how unstable the garbage they put in there really was. =- IT IS NOT FIT TO RUN A LAWNMOWER NONETHELESS A COMMERCIAL ENGINE!@!!!!

WELCOME TO THE BAD DELETE CLUB!!!

I have added you to the list of victims located IN THIS THREAD ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-25-2019, (Subject: New truck ) 
(10-24-2019 )spindrift Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 )spindrift Wrote:  It's an {name removed} tune.

those guys are totally clueless Puke deletes dealears with their point and guess garbage-can engine destroying tuning..

If you value your engine at all, you will seek help asap before any more damage is done.

Wouldn't any damage have shown itself by now?

You got the Hot Sauce...

Odds are the damage is being done internally, like in the lower end or with the liners. The 870 is a darn good motor when tuned properly, and that is something few actually know how to do. First clue that you have questionable programming is that the VGT turbo has been removed, who else knows what was done that you have yet to discover. You are running a time bomb at this point. I would get an Inline reader and contact Unilever, he is one of the 870 gurus here, as well as Mommaburt.

I would install a turbo boost gauge along with a pyrometer/EGT gauge. I bet the numbers would surprise you.
replyreply
10-26-2019, (Subject: New truck ) 
I saw a bad delete from that same place about 4 months ago on a CM871. -- It was line for line the same exact program garbage that they were making back in 2008 on them... The same dumbarsse kindergarten +5 degrees injection timing advance in every single table including the parked and passive regen operations, high altitude engine modes, protection mode, etc. because they still don't know what table is for what... engine still jumping into and out of city/highways modes improperly, running in the wrong engine mode half the time, over-fueling at idle, lie to the injectors about fuel quantities, and all the other atrocities that has been seen by them as far back as 2008 or so.

the borg-0weener P.O.S. is only $350 at any freightliner stealershit for a reason!,. -- It can't hold a candle to a Holset in efficiency. -- I bet they marked it as a so-called "stage 2 or 3 uplift scam" up and sold it to the truck owner for a few thousands too... ripped someone off real good there!!!, made em feel real good about the size of their belt buckle and pick-up truck ignorant redneck tuning!.

-- Seriously -- They are that bad! -- Still to this day. You would think those clowns would have at least, in all the years of having dyno at their disposal would take the f$king time to actually make a decent programming, but the only thing they brag about is how many HP and how fast they can make you take off at a traffic light (even though they are horrible at that too) and could give a s%it what it does to the insides of your engine over time. --- WHY?::: Because they HAVE NO CLUE HOW AN ENGINE WORKS INTERNALLY!!!! [- That is why!.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1823

This place is not for dip$shi#t trucking and jack-jaw power or redneck engine killing mods... I will not stand for it on here. It does not belong in trucking!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Well, I gotta say, I came here to learn. It seems you enjoy piling on. Quite frankly, I thought all I did was to tell people what I've got and answer questions that were directed towards me...nothing more.
replyreply
its rawzes forum he owns take your lickings and put on your big boy pants and get over it and listen to him and fix your truck right or leave its your company that will suffer not this forum. ive taken some lickings and comments i get over it im still here and i try to listen to all im told. and so far being and O/O for 13months i have money in the bank and my truck hasnt screwed me over once as ive taken advice and done most everything ive been advised on.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: david24 , SquareOne , scottydogtruck , Tootall
LOL! Welcome to the club, and don't take it personal, we are here to help. Had my rear chewed a few times too, and like Lonestar1, I'm still here.

Last time was for not listening to Rawze's advice, it cost me $38,000. Trust me, you are in the right place.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Nostalgic , scottydogtruck , Tootall
Lol...I'm good.
Want to let people know what I have so I can put together a plan.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Cool, just a heads up, those other tuning outfits are not welcome here, we are all about doing it right. Sticking Mickey Mouse tunes in and old school turbos on, and then coming here wanting to figure out a way to make it work will get you kicked out. Fix the truck first, get it back to OEM specs first.

Rawze has worked incredibly hard to figure out how to get the most out of these motors and variable vein turbos, and quite frankly, he deserves a tremendous amount of respect. The man gives his services and time away for free and has helped many many folks out that were at the end of their rope.

He saved my bacon, invited me to his house, we in framed my motor in the driveway. If I would have listened to him the first time, that would have been an unnecessary trip and I would have been $40,000 richer.

You want to get her fixed correctly to get the best fuel mileage you can squeeze out of that truck of yours, you are here, this is the right spot.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Nostalgic , Moose , t700 , david24 , hhow55 , Chamberpains , DSTdriver , Tootall

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.