Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper
11-05-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper
So my BFG bumper saved my ass last night. I hit a freaking cow elk going about 50 mph at impact. Didn’t hurt the front. Got the side fairings some.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
Dang he's probably limping lol

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I’m thinking dead. It hit hard. Then a portion of it got ran over I believe. Loaded cattle truck. Sorry about the pictures being turned can’t figure it out.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Brock
That bumper just paid for itself.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Brock
Whatever way you have your phone (looks like portrait or phone straight up and down) and turn it (sideways or landscape mode) to take pictures and then load them. For whatever reason when loading pics the website turns them when taken in one or the other mode. I forget which one.

I think the website is correcting for auto rotate on the phone.
replyreply
11-07-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
old forum software. it always assumes landscape mode. whatever edge has the most pixels, it will make that left-to-right.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
[/quote]
(10-28-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  I've seen trucks that have the oversize on their big bumpers. Idk if it was a herd one but i have seen them on these added bumpers. Boy that herd defender is like $4k!
that one brock has shows like 5700
!

Yeah...and???
One hard deer strike could easily cost you $10k in downtime alone.
The pics Brock opened with...that paid for the bumper, and put money in his pocket at the same time...and it still functions! That's called residual value

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Brock
(10-28-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  I've seen trucks that have the oversize on their big bumpers. Idk if it was a herd one but i have seen them on these added bumpers. Boy that herd defender is like $4k!
!

Quote:Yeah...and???
The pics Brock opened with...that paid for the bumper, and put money in his pocket at the same time...and it still functions! That's called residual value

My buddy hit a doe here not to long ago, that is what prompted me to buy my Herd bumper... That little doe did over $10,000 damage his old T600, the one with the real steel bumper. Took out the bumper, part of the hood, the grill, the radiator the CAC, fan and pushed that steel bumper right into his steer tire... Just a real mess. I thought he hit a moose from the looks of it, but he insisted it was a medium sized Michigan doe... He is still playing the odds, I keep telling him he should get something up there...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
11-08-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
!

Yeah...and???
[/quote]

Bawhaha ...
Hell Brock's Bambi catcher taps the Bambi on the top of the head as he rolls right over top of them. At least the star he has .

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Brock

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.