Brock's 08 Pete 389 engine swap(Yellow to Red?)
04-23-2020, (Subject: Brock's 08 Pete 389 engine swap(Yellow to Red?) ) 
RE: Brock's 08 Pete 389 engine swap(Yellow to Red?)
(04-23-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  Brock ... you said you did the tune yourself? -- unsure, but you need to pull the program out of that thing and send it to me for an update, some corrections. - I looked at what you sent me on the 10'th and it is not right... injection timing is too high for the build (a few degrees too much into the danger zones at high torque), a few other mistakes, and missing some updates.

" the beauty of when someone listens and sends me their program for review before calling it good".

I pulled a factory file from another member with a twin truck to mine, I ran the mm2w overlay then put it in my truck and drove it after changing all the parameters for my specific truck them I pulled the file and sent it to you.

I think I changed bunch of truck specific things in the cal as well I may have added 2 degrees on soi for some stupid reason (the timing was already done in the tables so I know I dont need soi) , I wasnt overly concerned doing that as the file was being sent to you before it leaves the yard.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brock's 08 Pete 389 engine swap(Yellow to Red?) - Brock - 04-23-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.