EGR Valve
10-30-2019, (Subject: EGR Valve ) 
EGR Valve
I have a 2013 Peterbilt with the Cummins isx 15 (cpl 3719). She was running rough, so I took off the EGR vavle and cleaned it. She ran like a champ for a hrs, but now I have the code spn:27 fmi:4 (EGR Valve leakage). Is it something that I did wrong?
replyreply
RE: EGR Valve
did u clean the rest of the egr system and replace sensors?

also might want to pressurize everything up and see if it is actually leaky somewhere.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thanks man, I appreciate your info. I could only afford to clean the egr and map sensor. Trucks put my in the poor house. I still have replace one of the sensors because you mentioned it was a waste of time to clean it, D-map I think you called it. I've been looking at your videos all night. Its developed a skip and loss of power, so I'm watching your videos on the egr tune up while I'm in a rest area.
replyreply
Oh, I forgot to mention. I check fluid levels at every stop. And I've yet to lose antifreeze or oil. They're both tbthe right levels, but do you think I should have them tested anyway?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.