inline 5 connection issue
06-16-2016, (Subject: inline 5 connection issue ) 
inline 5 connection issue
Hi all!
I have a HP mini 311 netbook with win 7 x32 bit professional installed,
and a lenovo G50-80 with win 7 x64 ultimate bit installed

on both laptops:
all the antivirus and usb scanning programs are deleted and disabled (defender disabled).
OS'es are optimized for the best performance possible (no internet downloaded tweaks whatsoever).

on the hp , recently I tried to update a cal to a truck from incal with insite and it failed on connection at half the process, sometimes at 90%, it varies.
then i pulled my lenovo and did the same thing with the same software , incal and adapter and it worked flawlessly.
the only difference is the inline 5 drivers for different cpu architecture (hp - is on x32 and lenovo- is on x64)

what could the problem be in my case?
once again everything was set identical on both laptops !

Thanks folks ! Safe roads!
replyreply
RE: inline 5 connection issue
A slow computer will have connection issues. You need at least an I-5 processor or better laptop for reliable communications.

ALSO, HP and Toshiba laptops are pure Chinese low-quality junk!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: inline 5 connection issue
Thanks man! I've had a thought about it. Maybe try to setup Ubuntu on it and an xp through WM. How about that?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.