Rear structure leak
11-03-2019, (Subject: Rear structure leak ) 
Rear structure leak
2009 ISX rear structure leak what needs to be done and what should it cost,
International prostar ISX 13 speed
replyreply
RE: Rear structure leak
http://rawze.com/forums/archive/index.ph...-4704.html

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
My buddy had his clutch replaced and they did not do the rear structure, in a few days it was leaking. In the end it cost him around $4000. The rear structure gasket cost him $2400 to replace. If the structure is leaking, replace the clutch. I put a soft pedal in, I think that is what it is called, in my ProStar, quite a few of us use it here. And also have the input shaft etc., replaced.
replyreply
I think you mean easy pedal there waterloo

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(11-03-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  My buddy had his clutch replaced and they did not do the rear structure, in a few days it was leaking. In the end it cost him around $4000. The rear structure gasket cost him $2400 to replace. If the structure is leaking, replace the clutch. I put a soft pedal in, I think that is what it is called, in my ProStar, quite a few of us use it here. And also have the input shaft etc., replaced.
2050 Easy Peddle.
replyreply
Yep, Easy Pedal... Nice clutch. Never can remember what that clutch is called... LOL! Must be the once blond hair, which is now gray, and not helping matters... ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.