Detroit 14 Ltr emissions
11-07-2019, (Subject: Detroit 14 Ltr emissions ) 
RE: Detroit 14 Ltr emissions
(11-07-2019 )Hammerhead Wrote:  What is going on in ON that they seem hell bent on finding "altered" trucks?

Almost seems to me like possibly the mega's in ON are privately getting enforcement to crack down on the little guys just trying to have reliable trucks to help eliminate us as competition because we offer a flexibility the can't because of thier own internal bureaucracy...

I know I read an article a few years ago with an interview of one of the ON mega fleets, and this was something he specifically said in the interview. Almost seems too possible to be a coincidence to me...

I believe quite a bit has to do with Driver Inc. You know the crew, the 1099 mafia that runs operations out of India and Europe. Revenue is falling in ON, so they need a boogeyman to make up for the shortfall.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
My theory is there's a bunch of things going on all at once creating the perfect shi#t storm thays falling on us.

You have the mega's like hammerhead said flexing their muscle squeezing put the little guy using the trucking associations, then you have the way over blown environmental crisis so everybody has too make it look like there saving the world, an the main one i think that's causing alot of this is ontario shutting down its drive clean program which was emissions testing for cars an big trucks. So they now have a bunch of government employees with nothing to do an heaven forbid the government fire some people an shrink so they just repurposed them for 100% trucks.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb
(11-07-2019 )Hammerhead Wrote:  What is going on in ON that they seem hell bent on finding "altered" trucks?

Almost seems to me like possibly the mega's in ON are privately getting enforcement to crack down on the little guys just trying to have reliable trucks to help eliminate us as competition because we offer a flexibility the can't because of thier own internal bureaucracy...

I know I read an article a few years ago with an interview of one of the ON mega fleets, and this was something he specifically said in the interview. Almost seems too possible to be a coincidence to me...

hi everyone thanks for all the replys, yes we are in ontario. i spoke with someone that i know at MOE and was told they have a huge mandate to find anyone that has demandated there trucks. Yes this an egr only engine and is actually only 1yr from an inframe at a Detroit shop. There is nothing wrong with it. have a call into the officer and will talk to him tomorrow hopefully it goes well. there are a bunch of new EO's here (Enforcement Officers) and its getting pretty interesting.
Thanks for all the input.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.