DPF core moved
02-25-2019, (Subject: DPF core moved ) 
RE: DPF core moved
Flatfoot, I forgot all about that. Rumor was "they" had leased space at the port of Baltimore to do the deed. Supposedly a bunch also went to Russia. I will ask. FWIW you have the EPA 10 motor. That is supposed to be better then the EPA 07. There was a certification issue back then. I am told that 07 motors went into trucks well after calendar 2010 with NAV paying fines. I know there was some overrun across all engine based on engine build date (EBD). I always heard, from various sources that for emissions EBD was the date the crank and block came together. Have never verified that but have seen many trucks with a build date 6 or 7 months after say Jan. 01 2010 with EPA 07 engines. Later this week I will find out some more. I'm sort of interested. Good info on Gearhead. Will try to find a podcast I listened to a year or so ago. Light duty program, mainly tuning for pickup diesels. One of the guys on it had been a senior engine program designer for NAV. Left around 2011 or 12. I remember thinking at the time this guy probably knows some stuff. Back to work for now
replyreply
02-25-2019, (Subject: DPF core moved ) 
(02-25-2019 )DVT873 Wrote:  ...
One of the guys on it had been a senior engine program designer for NAV. Left around 2011 or 12. I remember thinking at the time this guy probably knows some stuff.

some of the worst programming I have ever seen on several different brands of engines, especially the red motors was done by "oem engineer(s)" who worked for the engine maker (or so they claimed). - I put zero faith on such claims any more.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-04-2019, (Subject: DPF core moved ) 
MaxxForce just purring along!!
Sure clad they have a bad rep - price was right!!
Starts good, smooth, quiet and not bad power!
Runs along at 1250- 1350, so think will just leave at 475hp!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
11-06-2019, (Subject: DPF core moved ) 
Interesting. Thanks for the update.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.