cm2350 antifreeze in fuel
11-09-2019, (Subject: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel ) 
RE: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel
You can also remove the return orifice fitting at the rear of the cylinder head and pressurise the cooling system. Coolant will flow from there if the injector sleeves have failed.

It's not necessarily a programming issue. It's incredibly common on common rail ISX engines. Cummins have developed a seal ring and tool to press them into the head while it's still on the engine. Most of the time it is successful.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , redbeard , Rawze
It was a local dealership
replyreply
(11-09-2019 )Yauchout Wrote:  It was a local dealership
is this a local dealer ship that did the tune? If so. Yah you better get that looked at. I know it sounds like advertising or something but it’s no joke. You will be up shi#t creek with a bad tune. People here have your best interest in mind.
replyreply
11-10-2019, (Subject: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel ) 
ANY programming that did not come from one of the recommended people on here .. you had best get it looked at, so that you don't have to question it. -- Otherwise, you drive that thing down the roads at your own peril!.

Pull a copy of that program and e-mail it to me for an objective review, and so that you know what you have in there without having to question it.

-- To this day,... still ... about 90+% of all programs I have seen, don't even run the engine in the right operating modes, nonetheless are half decent.
Here is just some recent examples...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid35602
and..
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid37590

===========

And then there is the mechanical aspect. Most these guys doing this type of work will lie to their customers and tell them the SCR can does not need to be 100% opened up and gutted. That or they swear they did it, but did not. -- or put some series of small holes in the elements, making too much heat back into the turbo and head. ,.. just as bad. - .. This is because it is a lot of work to do, and the SCR element is sealed shut, meaning you need to cut it open and weld it back shut!.

-- I have seen countless trucks where this alone caused engine and head failures!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
(11-10-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  ANY programming that did not come from one of the recommended people on here .. you had best get it looked at, so that you don't have to question it. -- Otherwise, you drive that thing down the roads at your own peril!.

Pull a copy of that program and e-mail it to me for an objective review, and so that you know what you have in there without having to question it.

-- To this day,... still ... about 90+% of all programs I have seen, don't even run the engine in the right operating modes, nonetheless are half decent.
Here is just some recent examples...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid35602
and..
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid37590

===========

And then there is the mechanical aspect. Most these guys doing this type of work will lie to their customers and tell them the SCR can does not need to be 100% opened up and gutted. That or they swear they did it, but did not. -- or put some series of small holes in the elements, making too much heat back into the turbo and head. ,.. just as bad. - .. This is because it is a lot of work to do, and the SCR element is sealed shut, meaning you need to cut it open and weld it back shut!.

-- I have seen countless trucks where this alone caused engine and head failures!.

i am heading to atlanta now then home i will email you the tune as soon as i can pull it i will have to borrow a laptop from a friend i do not have a adapter to hook up to it.
the scr has been completely removed from this truck and was sent home with me so atleast that part i know is ok
replyreply
If your going to Atlanta why don't you call Mr Hagg's shop and see if he can fit you in to get that program looked at asap?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(11-10-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  If your going to Atlanta why don't you call Mr Hagg's shop and see if he can fit you in to get that program looked at asap?

that would probably be the best idea i will find his info and give him a call
replyreply
Haggai Automotive And Diesel Repair

https://www.yelp.com/biz/haggai-automoti...lp-android

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I will call first thing Monday morning.. I ordered a nexiq adapter as well
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.