cm2350 antifreeze in fuel
11-11-2019, (Subject: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel ) 
RE: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel
The reality is you would expect a dealership to be someone you could trust to do good work but I learned the hard way
replyreply
(11-11-2019 )Yauchout Wrote:  The reality is you would expect a dealership to be someone you could trust to do good work but I learned the hard way

Most people make that mistake. Some NEVER learn.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(11-11-2019 )Yauchout Wrote:  The reality is you would expect a dealership to be someone you could trust to do good work but I learned the hard way

I thought the same with my first in frame... They installed all of the wrong internal parts, and screwed up even more, a $38,000 mistake... Rawze brought me down to his place, we fixed it in his driveway.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356
replyreply
11-12-2019, (Subject: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel ) 
Our local Wajax dealer (Detroit) always recommends thier tuning guy any chance they get. They always have the same old sales pitch... "our guy worked her for 15 years, he knows Detroits inside and out and has seen first hand all the damage caused by other tuners over the years and knows how to do it properly"

Nice try guys, nice try.....

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo
11-12-2019, (Subject: cm2350 antifreeze in fuel ) 
(11-11-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Very surprising to me that an OEM shop would do a demandate on someone's engine.
EPA has recently (Sept.?) really ramped up enforcement on this. That dealership will be in trouble if they pop up on the radar. Some think the "rolling coal" pickup idiots got the attention of the EPA focoused on this. If I can find it there is a good you tube video by an attorney that has worked with SEMA in this area. Kind of dry but interesting info with sources.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.