How much Idle time is too much?
11-10-2019, (Subject: How much Idle time is too much? ) 
RE: How much Idle time is too much?
im only 33 but i remember not having a damn mobile phone in the truck riding with dad the only time you called mom was at night at the J in the restaurant waiting on your dinner on your table phone my parents had a 800 number for the business back then to. then remember my dads first bag phone all down hill from there. then i remember sitting in the passenger seat for hours maybe seeing 10 other vehicles at night. now you can be on the far most damn backroad and still cant run with your high beams on cause damn people constantly.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Nostalgic
(11-10-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  im only 33 but i remember not having a damn mobile phone in the truck riding with dad the only time you called mom was at night at the J in the restaurant waiting on your dinner on your table phone my parents had a 800 number for the business back then to. then remember my dads first bag phone

I used a phone patch and ham radio back then, but then again, everyone had a CB radio, so if you ended up on the side of the roads, you could just give a shout and someone would always come along and be helpful. - Met a lot of nice people that way ... all that is gone now though,... sad indeed.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Andre_The_Giant
(11-10-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  and it would not even fill half a page of a sheet of typing paper... My EPA truck, Encyclopedia Brittanica baby.

Typing paper? Encyclopedia brittanica? Your really showing your age here Mr. Loo. Next thing your gonna reference is putting a quarter in a phone for a call....

A quarter in the phone? I carried rolls of dimes. LOL!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Nostalgic , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.